Monday, October 4, 2010

Fly with me

I love hot air balloons and see them quite frequently flying over my house. As the weather gets cooler in Phoenix, the hot air balloons become a part of everyday scenery here. Sometimes I count 15 or 20 balloons! So, this is a card I made for a publication call. It obviously didn't get approved but that's ok! I still love it even though they didn't! The stamps are by Prickley Pear and they also have matching die cuts for the balloon. The papers are so perfect for this and are in a pad by KaiserCraft. The balloon tickets down the side of the card were also in the pad so it's a real fun pad of paper - especially for some of those male cards that are so hard to make. I think this one will be great for a male recipient.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment