Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Easter!


I'm back! It seems my time is so limited lately and I think it will get worse before it gets better!!! I am trying my best to find time to do cards! It's a nice break from wedding planning! I must say I am thoroughly enjoying all the projects I'm doing for Brittany's wedding. And there are tons and tons of them. I will post them all after the wedding! Here is another Easter card. I got a card kit from Taylored Expressions and love all the fun papers and ribbons in the kit. Their solid color cardstock is REALLY nice and it's textured so it's so different from everything else out there. I may just have to order more when I have more time to make cards. This is my square bunny stamp that I pull out every year! It's a definite favorite of mine and one that I never get tired of!

Paper: Taylored Expressions card kit (Cosmo Cricket)

Stamps: Stampendous, Paper Salon Accessories/Tools: Ribbon, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment