Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SC270 Easter bunny hop!


It's another great day for me! I got 2 more major wedding tasks completed so that is good! We found a DJ we like and also got some great deals on hotels for guests. We have a few more major things to take care of and then we can get busy making all the fun things for the wedding events - and I must say there are TONS of them! The list seems to get longer daily but I'm loving every minute of it!

This is a card for the Sketch challenge on SCS today. The DP are all from Cosmo Cricket, Garden Variety. The bunny stamp is actually a square stamp with a big hole in the middle - lots of options for that! I colored the image with my Copics. I may have to dig out some white fluff for the bunny tails! Wouldn't that be cute! Hope you have a great day too!

Paper: Cosmo Cricket, SU

Stamps: Stampendous, $1 Michael's

Ink: Memento, SU, Copic markers

Tools: Martha Stewart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment