Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thinking of you


I don't know what I was thinking yesterday when I thought I might have a bunch of time to stamp today! My how things change in 24 hours!!! My dog (Muffy) is almost 14 and she definitely has her bad nights and last night was one of them. I don't think she gave me more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Sometimes I think she has her days and nights mixed up because she does so well during the day but when night rolls around...she is so restless and biting herself to pieces. Oh well...she is a sweetheart even in her old age.
This is a card using a Sugar Nellie stamp that is one of my favorites. I'm really trying hard to master my Copic markers and I think I'm slowly getting there. I think part of my problem is that I don't have enough markers to do what I want to do. I only have about 140 and who would have thought that would not be enough colors! Well, it's not! So...I ordered about 20 more to fill in some of the holes. ANYWAYS... the papers are by SU and Joann's (I don't have any other info on that). I used shapeablilites and nesties and a few punches to complet this card. The center of the flower is a button from my stash - I think it's from one of those "dress it up" packages from Michael's from ages ago! Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment