Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Haunting!


Well, today didn't start out much better than yesterday. I had the AC man here yesterday and he thought he fixed the AC so it would work until the new parts came in. Well, he didn't. I went to bed last night and it was 85 hot degrees in my bedroom. I might add...it was a LONG night and Muffy and I were not happy. Hubby always seems to be on trips when things like this happen so he misses out on all the fun! So, I'm playing the waiting game again and praying this part will work but I have my doubts. It could be a LONG week!
SO...on to better things!!! I made another Halloween card and it was made using the new SU papers. I got a whole collection of 6 x 6 sheets of all the new papers so that was fun. The stamp is a $1 Michael's stamp from last year or maybe a few years ago. The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado big boxed set from Costco last year. Pretty simple card and pretty cute too! Hope your week is better than mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment