Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Bouquet of flowers


It was really hard doing my weekly cleaning today! I have so many new goodies I wanted to play with but knew I had to get some chores done before I started. Boy was that hard to do!!! But, I FINALLY managed to get a little bit of time in my craft room and this is one of the cards I made. It is a bouquet of flowers using Flower Soft! I have had the Flower Soft since this summer and have done a few cards with it but I found these new papers to go with it so thought I would try them. The square lacey paper is by Flower Soft. I also got a package of the tee tiny silver trim that is around the edges of the square. The silver metallic paper really sets the design off in real life. The lacy paper holder that the flowers are inside of is also by Flower Soft. They have lots of new stuff out now! My sentiment is a little crooked and that's another reason I'm not a big fan of clear stamps. I tried hard to get it straight too!!! You don't have that problem with red rubber. But EVERYONE seems to be going to clear stamps now so sometimes you just don't have a choice. Oh, the sentiment is by CTMH. Come back tomorrow for more goodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment