Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Flake


Summer is definitely here in Arizona with temps up to 111 today! Even with the low humidity, it was HOT!!! This card was inspired by some Kaisercraft DP that has flowery flakes on it! I'm trying to think COLD!!! Instead of stamping a design, I decided to just cut out one of the "flakes" and use it for my focal point. It is popped up on a thick dimensional so that it stands above the other 2 Nesties. The other papers are Bazzill cardstock and look much better in real life! It looks pretty orange here! It's more of a coral color. I added pearls and also punched the corners with a Fiscars punch. The white cardstock is some I was given at a convention and it is really beautiful. It is textured and also has little flecks of color in it so it's not plain white. Stay cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment