Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday Blessings


I got my Hot Fix fibers out again today and was playing with them. I took a tiny bit of several colors and layed it on top of a red rubber stamp. I then put a piece of paper on top of that and ironed it for about 10 seconds on a silk setting. The design of the stamp is heated into the fibers. It's really hard to tell from the photo but there is a flower in the fibers. I could not get it to show up well in my photos. The right side is better than the left so look there and you will see the flower design. I just stamped a stem for the rest of the flower using a SU stamp. The tag is a die cut by Sizzix. The DP is by Basicgrey-Euphoria collection. The embossed purple paper is some I got in a pad at Big Lots. Cool, huh? I don't know the maker of the sentiment but it's a clear stamp. The corners are punches by SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment