Friday, June 19, 2009

LSC224 Bluebonnet Fun


I just love my new bluebonnet stamps. We lived in Texas for 6 years at two different times in my husband's military career and I always loved the spring with all the wildflowers everywhere and especially the bluebonnets. When I was in Dallas this past weekend, I HAD to get these stamps! This card required us to use blues, greens, gray and beige colors. The Kaisercraft striped paper hits it on the nose! Love it! The other green paper is some I got in a kit of cut outs so I don't know who made it but it matches well. I got a "Bow Easy" and made my first bow today! How do you like it? The pearls are put on using my Home Pro tool. Hopefully I'll be back later for a few more posts!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bluebonnets..I live in Fort Worth and have not seen that stamp....love your card..
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete