Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let it snow!


It was kind of cool here today in Arizona so I started thinking SNOW!!! It was only up to about 87 the last I checked which is cool considering it has been well over 100 everyday for quite some time! Anyways...I got this stamp several months ago and thought I would try it out. It's never too early to start thinking about xmas cards! I kind of like it although I'm not sure I would make 100 of them! The DP is by Imaginsce and was the inspiration of my card. The white snowflake paper is embossed with a Sizzix folder. I have no idea where the snowman came from. It's just red rubber so I have lost track of the manufacturer. It is colored with Copics and then the white is covered with the Quickie Glue pen and then sprinkled with Denami glitter. The sentiment is by Paper Studio. Pretty simple card, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment