Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nutcracker tag

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  It was just the 2 of us and of course Kaila.  I have not put up my trees yet and probably won't before next week.  I really get tired of all the decorations after about 3 weeks so I know putting everything up this early will drive me nuts by the time Christmas rolls around.  We also have lots of major projects going on in the house so I don't want to start another mess!
So here is a tag I made a few weeks ago when I was on a ROLL!  Another of my favorite paper selections...Nutcracker Sweet.  I may have to go buy another pad of that stuff!   Love it. Again, this is just images I cut out and popped up with dimensionals.  Nothing difficult by any means!  The border along the bottom was also cut from one of the papers.  How simple is that!
Maybe I can get some crafting done when the workers are here!  Hope so!  Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment