Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nutcracker Sweet


 Today I made a fun project for ME ME ME!!!  This is Graphic 45 papers that are made into an 8 x 8 shadowbox that I puchased from Michael's.  It was raw wood and I covered the whole thing with papers from the pad.  Silly me, I didn't get pictures of the sides - sorry.  Anyways, I got out my exacto blade and cut out all the figures.  It really went fast - not what I expected!  The windows are diecuts and the top red fans are MS punches.  The leafy branches on the window sill are punches.  I added a few other things from my stash.  All the figures and cut outs are either popped up or put on a little stand I made from paper so there are several dimensions in the box.  It's not just glued onto the back of the box.  This took all of a few hours to make!  I got the idea from Graphic 45's blog!!! 
Hope you have a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment