Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nutcracker Card

I must say I am really enjoying my Nutcracker papers!  LOVE them!!!  I think anything Graphic 45 does, is irresistable.  I made a few of these cards with similar layouts - just different images from the beautiful pad of paper.  I popped up all the cut-outs.  I added a beautiful netty gold metallic ribbon for glitz since there is lots and lots of glitz in the Nutcracker.  I put a few rhinestones here and there.  And I added a beautiful silky deep purple ribbon (my favorite color) to top it all off.  How perty is that?
It's going to be a busy few weeks here with major house remodeling projects.  Tomorrow we get our new refrigerator to put in the big hole in the kitchen.  The house originally had a built-in frig but it was one of 5 appliance they removed (stold) from the house!  So, we are finally getting that taken care of.  Merry Christmas, Sherry!!!  Then the rest of the cabinetry all over the house will be finished up - right after Thanksgiving.  And Bill's shop will be built too - Merry Christmas Bill!!!  And hopefully I will find time to sew Kaila's crate cover.  Got to make her bedroom beautiful too!!!  Then when January rolls around....we will start up again with work in the master bathroom. UGH...not looking forward to that. 
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment