Monday, June 6, 2011

Realtor Card

Hope your day is going well! I'm SO enjoying the cooler temps here in Colorado. If I were still in Arizona I know it would be miserable about now but it's heavenly here in Colorado. There has been some record heat in Colorado Springs but we are usually about 10 degrees cooler up here in Black Forest so it's perfect summer weather! Our neighbors have never used their AC units so I'm looking forward to that!
So...here is a card for my AZ realtor who did a fine job for us even though it was a horrible roller coaster ride for several months. The market in our area is horrible and still getting worse so we were glad to depart. This is a Stampin Bella stamp and I just fell in love with it. I'm going to send a set of these to Barb as a thank-you from us. She did so much for us. It was a pretty simple card with a little Copic coloring and a few Nesties. I think the papers are SU.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment