Friday, June 17, 2011

Holy Cow!



Well guess what? That cow you see up there was right next to the fence in my yard! Yes, A COW! What a surprise! Yes, we do live out in the country but our development does not allow "large animals". I knew that we were on the outside border of our development but I didn't know there was a ranch beside us! I guess it is actually further up the hill but the cows seem to be wandering down this way lately. That's mighty fine as long as they don't start stinking. When we lived in Germany, our village smelled of cow manure all day everyday and summers were brutal! I pray that doesn't happen here. I don't think it will. They are pretty cute cows!

So, the card is one I made for my nephew who has a 4th of July birthday and the red hair that goes with it. He's a firecracker! I saw the stamps and knew I had to make him a card. It's just so perfect for a birthday on the 4th. It's by Stampendous (for Archiver's). I added the "birthday" on the inside from another stamp. The pennants are by Hero Arts. I wanted to put some sparkle on the icing but was afraid that would girly it up too much and he is going to be 28 so he might not like that. The papers are by We R Memory Keepers.
Hope you have a great weekend! My daughter and her husband are coming down and we will venture up to the mountains for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment