Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Hello my friends! I know it's been a long time since I last posted. I have been so busy with our new house and trying to get window treatments sewn up. It's a very time consuming task and our odd shaped "eyebrow" windows make it difficult as well. I have finished one window but it's a big window so that is good. It was very difficult too so I am glad to have it behind me. When my hubby comes home tomorrow we will work on mounting my next window treatment. I had to take a break from my sewing and brainstorming to do a few Father's Day cards. So, here is the first one! The cute guy is by Paper Smooches - a new company by Kim Hughes. She does some really cute stamps too! The papers are by KaiserCraft. I have my sewing machine set up so I zig-zagged the edges of the one cardstock piece! The sentiment is by Hero Arts. That's a big toothpick holding the banner! When I get the next card made, I'll be back! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment