Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! I hope this will be a much better year for my family than 2010! It was one year I don't care to repeat! Bill is FINALLY healed from his broken back but is still supposed to take it easy for awhile. He won't go back to work for another month as he goes through physcial therapy and gets his strength back.
We are headed to Colorado this weekend to house hunt and help my daughter as she goes through hip surgery. We are pretty excited about moving back to Colorado. It's been a dream of ours since we left there in 1992. I just hope the snow holds off for the first few days we are there so we can look around and find our next home.
So...this is a set of cards I made for our realtor as a thank-you for helping us out. I will package them in a plastic box with a ribbon. I plan to do another set to go with it. The papers used for this set are all in a pad by KaiserCraft - Tea at Elsie's. It is one pad of paper that I think I will use up quickly! The stamp is by SU.
Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope to see you back much sooner this next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment