Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pretty in pink

It's so great to be back in my craft room! We spent the past few weeks in Colorado house hunting and also helping my daughter out with her hip surgery. No, we have not found our dream house yet but saw lots of beautiful homes and lots of snow! We have a realtor working for us so hopefully between her and my hours spent on the computer...we will come up with something. My daughter is doing very well. She came out of the surgery with no pain in her hips where she had it for the past 4 months - but new pain from the incisions. But, she had no pain meds after her first day and says the pain is gone! Her doctor and the hospital were outstanding. So...I'm back again but my time will be limited with all the work we have to do to clean out the house and get ready for a move. What a job! Today I made 4 cards. Unbelievable! I will post one today and share the others another time.
This card was made with all new fun things I got today. The stamps and die cuts are by Prickley Pear. The flourish is a Bazzill die cut that comes precut in a package of about 20 or so. The paper is Cosmo Cricket - DeLovely. The bottom bracket edge is also a die by My Favorite Things. I just trimmed the white part with scissors but the pink paper was done with the die. The pearly center of the flower is a button.
Thanks for dropping by. Hope to post some valentines in the next few postings! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment