Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm still around...



Just wanted to let you know that I hope to have a posting soon! My daughter and her husband were here for 9 days so I spent most of the time in the kitchen rather than the craft room. I've also been pretty busy with my husband and his broken back. It's like having a monstrous toddler around - having to dress him! Our beloved "Muffy" died the day before Thanksgiving so it's been rather sad around here. She would have been 15 on Thanksgiving Day. She was such a sweetie and will be missed.
My postings will be few and far between this month as I have lots to catch up on and tons of cookie baking to do. I usually do about 25 different kinds of cookies but hope to cut back this year. Not sure I will have the time with everything else I'm doing.
I do have several things I have been working on the past few days so hope to get those posted soon. I'm hoping my blog doesn't disappear! My signature disappeared somehow. I haven't been on my blog in over a week and when I went on today, it was gone! I hope it's not a sign of things to come!
Have a great week and stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment