Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Favors

I'm back with a few holiday favors that I made from ideas posted on SCS. I wish I jotted down where I saw them but I didn't. It's been awhile too so if you are the creator of these ideas...let me know and I'll be happy to give you credit. These are really pretty simple boxes that are covered with a scalloped nestie and then decorated. The Thanksgiving one was embossed and then I added a few SU stamped leaves and a button and twine. The second favor is a Santa made with punches. It's quite clever! I embossed the nestie with snowflakes. I will fill these with holiday candies for my dinner plate favors.
Life has been pretty busy around here with my hubby's physical therapy and broken back but hopefully next week they will give us some good news - and that would be that he is healing properly. Please remember him (Bill) in your prayers. We really don't want to go through back surgery and then start all over with the healing process.
We are also planning to move to Colorado and are working on cleaning out our house in preparation for that. So, my crafting time will be at a minimum for awhile.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season with your families all across the globe!

No comments:

Post a Comment