Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Recipes

This is a little book I made today with some of my family recipes that I have been using for over 30 years and also a recipe from my Great Great Grandpa. His recipe for Oyster Dressing has been in the family for over 100 years and everyone uses it. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without his dressing. So, I made this cute book with the history of all my holiday recipes. Tomorrow I will show you my table place settings for Thanksgiving since we won't be going to Colorado this year. It's the first time in over 12 years that we have been able to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas on the actual day! My husband is a pilot so he works EVERY holiday. His broken back is the reason he will be home this year!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment