Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Doggie Christmas Gift


It's so good to be back on my blog. It's been a tough tough week. My husband fell 20 feet from a ladder while trimming a palm tree on Saturday and landed flat on his back. He has 5 breaks in his back and a broken finger. All are very serious breaks but no surgery is required so that was good. He has a long road to recovery though and can't do anything for a minimum of 6 weeks. It could be up to 3 months to heal! He is home now and doing extremely well. They brought his new body cast today. He can take it off when he sleeps but otherwise he keeps it on. This is one time when I wish I had a little kid around the house to pick up all the things he drops or forgets to bring with him before he sits down. It's a full-time job just keeping up with the stuff he drops!!! Of course he can't dress himself either so I feel like I have a monster toddler in the house!!!
So...I came upstairs to work on my blog and thought the phone might stop ringing for 5 minutes...well, it didn't. This entry has been in the works for the past 1 1/2 hours and it's something I made months ago!!! My tv show comes on in 15 minutes so I'm running out of time!!! I honestly "planned" to do a card. That hasn't happened and won't happen!!! But, here is a gift set for a doggie. It's just too too cute, isn't it? The jar was purchased at Hobby Lobby and I made the paw prints and lettering with my Silhouette and black vinyl. I honestly can't tell you who makes the papers as I've had this made for a few months and never got it put on my blog because it was supposed to be in a magazine and somehow it never made it. They swapped it out for another of my submissions so that is good but I really like this set better. Oh well!
I hope to be back again soon but my life has been turned upside down for the time being so I just never know what I will be doing next. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment