Monday, April 22, 2013

The most adorable little girl...

My local stamp store posted these adorable little girl stamps on their FB page a few days ago and I knew I needed to get to the store to get my little hands on them.  And it is just a good thing I went today because they are selling like hotcakes!  They are big stamps of the most adorable little girls.  The stamps are by Julie Nutting.  I think it is a new company.  She also has the tags in a pad to go with the girls so I couldn't pass those up either!  I have stamped the girl image on cardstock and cut it out.  Then I have stamped the image on a few DP's and cut them out so it is like paper dolls!  I added some embellishments from my stash.  How cute is that!
So I really need to get back on track and work on some baptismal announcements for Mother's Day!  Fun fun!  We'll see what I can come up with!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment