Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Mom,s Day

Time seems to be flying by me...way too fast!!!  I think I only have Mom's Day cards and one birthday card this month...so maybe there is hope!  Here is one that I have done!  The papers and center floral diecut are by Melissa Frances.  They actually came in a kit by Becca Feeken.  She always provided lots of extra papers so I am using them.  These are especially beautiful papers too!  The dies used here are designed by Becca for Spellbinders.  The stamp is currently hiding from me so can't give you the manufacturer!  Need to do some serious cleaning around here!  Not sure when it will happen but hopefully soon!
We may be doing my sweet granddaughter's baptism in 2 weeks (when I have a house full) so I am trying to get my daughter's christening gown cleaned and repaired so Aubree can wear it.  I made it for Brittany 26 years ago so the elastic in the sleeves has pretty much died.  I think it will be so special for her to wear it and then maybe I can make another one for the next child that comes along. 
Hope you have a great week of crafting!  I hope to get in a few more projects too!!!  We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment