Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday


I am FINALLY back to my blog after almost a month away!  I tried to post something a week ago and Internet Explorer would not cooperate with me and allow me to post any pictures.  So, I had to wait until hubby was home to help me conquer this madness!  We are now using Firefox so we'll see how things go!  It is has started out as a very busy month for card making.  I have 3 birthdays on the 15th and I'm still working on those cards.  This is the first.  The DP really made this card go together rather quickly.  I simply cut out designs and popped them on.  The papers are by Simple Stories.  They really do make things easy for you and sometimes I need that!!!  The sentiment inside the card is Hero Arts.  I love the font!  I used one of my dies to cut out the pennants and made them in to party hats on the front of the card - how cool is that!!!
Hope you have a great day and I hope to be back tomorrow with another card.  I have done lots of crafting but just haven't been able to get anything on my darn blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment