Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Happy Birthday Card

Today I have a birthday card to share.  It is one of those stair step cards that look so difficult to make but are really so easy.  It is a matter of cutting a few slits in the card and creasing for the folds.  Then it is cut and paste for decorating it.  These are some older papers I had in my stash that had lots of cut outs that worked well for this card.  I added a few stamped sentiments here and there and bling to the flowers.  How fun it that!
I have been on a roll lately with my blog but it is about to come to a screeching halt again.  My Big Shot has died.  I am devastated.  I called Sizzix and they sent me directions to take it apart to figure out what is broken on it.  Well, that job is best left to my hubby so it will be another day or so before he is home to look at it.  And then I will have to call and get the part shipped to me!   UGH!  I can not make cards without a die cut machine.  It is killing me!  I NEED it to start on my valentines.   I do have a few more cards that have not been posted so that will get me through a few days. But life will not be good for me for awhile without my favorite tool!
Have a great day and don't break any crafting tools!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment