Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thinking of you

I made a set of 4 cards for a gift. These all went together pretty quickly because the designer paper did most of the work. I just stamped a sentiment and added some ribbon. I will post one a day since I know I won't be doing much stamping this next week with company here. The papers are all from a pad by K & Company. I've had the pad several years so it's been around awhile. The sentiments were just stamped and cut with Spellbinder's dies. The ribbon here is silk ribbon which I love so much. It's so easy to work with and very elegant. I added a scallop-edge border from the reverse side of the paper.
Hope you are enjoying your last days of summer. Some of the districts here in Colorado Springs are already back in school. I don't think our area goes back until the 25th. And they get a whole week of vacation at Thanksgiving! Wow, I think that is awesome! My kids never had a whole week and they were each in 11 or 12 schools as they were growing up! (military loved to move us around!) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment