Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday Blessings

It's so good to be back! I have a few days break before my daughter and her husband come in for a few days and then they are off to Hawaii and I'm left with their doggy to take care of. She's a sweetie so it shouldn't be too bad. I just need to do my job and spoil her rotten - that's what grandmas are for, right? Here is another card in a set I recently made for a friend. The designer paper does most of the work. There are 2 different prints with a ribbon between them. The stamp is one of my favorites by Wordsworth. This set has all simple cards that are easy to mail and quick to make.
Hope everyone is safe from all the flooding on the east coast. What a mess but at least it's not as bad as they had predicted.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment