Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thank you

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! I sure enjoyed our 2 nights of fabulous firework displays.
I recently found out that my wedding card that I posted on July 2 was selected as a FAVORITE card of the week on SCS. I was amazed. It was a card that I really just printed and put together. But, I must say...it was a really pretty card. I'm sure the recepient will be pleased too since she is a card maker as well. She designed her own wedding invitations and they were pretty impressive.
So...on to my card...this is a Inkadinkado Cling stamp that I recently purchased. You can not tell from the picture but there are 2 flowers that are popped up as well as the hummingbird. All the flowers have sparkle from my Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is a SU stamp and punch. The DP is from a pad by Nikki Sivils called Blueberry Hill.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment: