Sunday, July 31, 2011

Swan Birthday

I have been so bad not doing any stamping lately. Once you get out of the routine, it is SO hard to get back in it - especially when there are so many other things to keep me busy! It seems I'm only getting some stamping done when I need a card. I have just about depleted my stash of cards which is so hard to believe with all that I had. So, guess I will have to get busy again. I do have lots of new things I purchased at our LSS that I want to try out. I hope to do that today! But first...this is a card that I made about a week ago for my sister-in-law for her birthday. She loves bright colors and this will be perfect for her. The stamp is by Great Impressions. It's colored with Copics and then a little glitzy highlighting on the flowers with my jelly roll pen. The papers are by KaiserCraft - Tea at Elsie's Collection. I've used these papers so much and just love them. There are a few tiny rows of peachy pearls in the lower right corner.
Hope you have a wonderful week! Maybe I'll get something done today to post again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment