Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas 2012

I am FINALLY getting back into my craft room for a short time.  We have had so much going on in our house and no time to stamp.  But, I did get most of my cards mailed out this week so thought I would share a few.  I did these this summer when I had spare time - knowing that Dec would be crazy!  Thank goodness I did that or there would be no xmas cards this year.  This was made from a Sizzix die that I found on Joann's website all summer for really cheap and decided to add one to my zillions of other dies!  I knew I would make it into an ornament card in some way, and I think I did pretty well.  I cut the die which is just the ornament and a round circle inside of it.  I then embossed it with a SU folder.  On most of the cards, I dotted the berries of the pointsettia with gold.  Looks like I missed this card!  I then cut a Spellbinders die scalloped oval.  I embossed it in gold with a xmas sentiment and added a ribbon bow.  I also embossed the sentiment inside in gold.  The cardstock I used for the card is a linen cardstock which added a little more elegance to go with the ornament.

You can view the new Hero Arts 2013 catalog by clicking on the link on my sidebar for Ellen Hutson.  Lots of new and wonderful stamps!  Love the Flower Tag!

I hope to be back tomorrow with another card.  I have so much "moving in" to do with all the new cabinets we have added to our home.  Lots of rearranging and organizing to do and what a great time of year to be doing it - NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment