Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

Can you believe it!!! It's been over 2 months since I last posted. We moved to Colorado and it has taken much longer for me to unpack than I ever dreamed. I must say that my craft room has been the toughest part. I still have several boxes left but considering there were over 50 boxes...that's not too bad. My craft room is in the attic over a 2 car garage. The walls go up to a point so it makes it hard to put furniture against the walls since you lose so much of it by being tall and bumping your head on the ceiling all the time. There are no closets or any storage space so it has been a HUGE challenge for me. My work is cut out for me for a LONG TIME! My hubby built me several cabinets and a HUGE table for the center of the room with lots of storage beneath so that has been a big help. BUT, I just have too much stuff! I'm SLOWLY getting there. I get frustrated with it very quickly so can't work on it more than a few hours at a time.

SO>>>>here is a card I made before we moved. The stamp is a Unity Stamp. I printed our new address for the inside. It was rather quick and easy. I hope to get back into the swing of things soon so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Love the design of this card and the great color scheme. Very clever.
    Pam
    www.1pamperedstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete