Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! It is always a fun time to make cards and I know when I was a little girl that I always looked forward to V-day and choosing the perfect valentine for each of my classmates. It's even more fun when you can make that special card for each of your friends. So, this is another that I made for a special crafting friend. The image is not especially Valentinesy (my word!) but it works for me. The adorable little doggie looks just like my Muffy did and my friend also has a dog that looks like this so it was perfect for her as well. It's a Stampavie stamp and is colored with Copics. The sentiment is another $1 Michael's stamp. The white trim under that is a Bazzill trim that you can purchase in a package of many different designs. The image is cut with a Nestie.
Hope you have a wonderful day. We don't usually go out on Valentine's Day but I usually cook a special dinner for my hubby. I made a Coconut Cream Pound cake for dessert tomorrow and it's killing me to have to smell it while it bakes!!! I will serve strawberries with it. Got to get that touch of Valentine Red in the meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment