This is a card I did for the "Ways to use it" challenge on SCS. We had to use buttons. Well, I have 2 stamps that are just buttons. I have 108 Copic markers and could not find colors to match this paper the way I wanted. SO...I finally gave up and got frustrated and just put a big flower in the center. Too easy! I was so excited about using those stamps but it just didn't work out. Anyways...the flourishes are done with silk ribbon and punches with a Bazzill template. It went quickly even though it looks hard! The sentiment is by Yvonne Albritton and was perfect for my buttons rubber stamps that didn't quite work out for me! The paper is DCWV. Hope you like it!