Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Male Birthday Card!


Well, I finally made time to work on another card. It's been so warm here that we started doing some spring yard work. We've actually had our AC on inside!!! Hard to believe with some of the country deep in snow!!! Arizona is great!
This is a card I made for my nephew. He is in 8th grade so it's hard to do cards for boys at that age. I think he'll like this one though. The card opens up in the center under the balloon. I put a Home Pro snap under the balloon because otherwise it just flapped open and I didn't like that. These are all stamps by Dee Gruenig. I used some clear stamps to stamp Happy Birthday inside the clouds. I think this is my last male card for March. I have 2 coming up in early April so guess I will be starting on those in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment