Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trick or Treat

It's been a beautiful week here in the Springs with cold mornings and the heat on and warmer afternoons and beautiful blue skies. I must say it is easier to get into the fall spirit with cooler temps. So, here is another Halloween card that is nowhere nearly as bright orange as my monitor shows!!! The witch is DP from Tim Holtz. I have used my various distressing inks on it. The "Eat it" is by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The embossed Halloween words on the black DP is by Memory Box. The spiderweb edging is a punch by Martha Stewart. And the metal disk is by Tim Holtz. Oh...the little bat at the bottom is a stick on diecut from last year.
I am really looking forward to making some Halloween cake pops soon! I made them last year and they were a BIG hit and so simple to do. And boy were they yummy!!! I hope to do a bunch of them for trick-or-treaters this year.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment