Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Realtor cards

Here are a few cards I made for a realtor friend. They are all Stampingbella stamps that have been colored with Copics. I did a set of 6 of them to be packaged in a clear box with a bow.

We ventured out today to pick out tile for our kitchen backsplash and made a few stops after that. One stop was to Old Colorado City which I LOVE to go to. With hubby along...it's kind of hard to enjoy all the nice shops but I did tell him there were only 2 stores I HAD to go to. One was the stamp store and the other was the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! I just HAD to have a chocolate, pecan and caramel covered apple. YUM YUM! I bought a few FUN Holly Berry Stamps at the stamp store. If you are not familiar with their stamps...they can be made 3 dimensional with just lots of cutting and layering from one stamp. They have lots of stamps to make beautiful ornaments! I could have spent HOURS AND HOURS in that shop but Bill was sitting outside on a bench so I knew I had to be quick. I think I was in there for 15 minutes max and he thought it was hours! I grabbed 2 stamps and was on my merry way. Hopefully I can make time this weekend to play with them but I know they will require lots of time and lots of patience to make something worth posting!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment