Monday, September 12, 2011

Trick or treat

Another Halloween card for you today. I could not resist Tim Holtz's new Halloween products. I cased his cards with several changes. His new papers are so awesome. They only come in a 12 x 12 pad. They are Kraft Resist papers so when you rub distress ink over them...magic occurs! I just love them! Of course I couldn't pass up all his new trinkets too! I added some krinkles under the skull. The black paper is Black Magic colorcore cardstock by Core'dinations. When you sand it, another color pops through. Unfortunately my sander is well loved so the color didn't come through as well as I had hoped. Guess I will have to hunt for another one! So, the next time you are in your favorite craft store...check out Tim's new goodies.
Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment