Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trick or treat

This month is flying by me! I am working on so many projects right now and it's hard to choose between them - as to which I want to work on most!!! But, I know I need to get some Halloween cards done so I have a few to post in the next few days. There are a variety of stamps on this card. The "trick or treat" emblem is a stamp as well as a die cut by Memory Box. They have lots of new things out that are on my wish list! The ghost print is by Northwoods. The BOO is by Waltzingmouse. The dark disk that doesn't show up too well is by Tim Holtz and it's from his Halloween collection. He has lots of great ones to use on cards. The plaid paper also has Halloween words that I stamped on it and then embossed in black. It shows up much better in real life. The papers are all from Cosmo Cricket.
I hope to be back tomorrow with some more goodies! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment