Saturday, September 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Hope you are enjoying your weekend! It is just absolutely gorgeous here and a great football game day. I could see the Air Force Academy flyover from my house so that's cool! I even saw the parachute jumper who brings the football to the game! Now, if I could just see the football game from my house...I'd be set...but I can't! So, between watching the AFA game, the Texas A &M game and playing in my craft room --- it's been a pretty good day!
Here is one of my accomplishments! I visited my LSS yesterday and of course came home with a few new toys. This is a new sizzix stamp AND embossing folder set. The image is stamped and then just put inside the embossing folder and embossed. I wanted to have the image in 2 colors so I used my Marvy markers. The sentiment (by Hero Arts) is also embossed in red.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment