Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stinkin Birthday


Wow! It seems like ages since I have been stamping! My world has been turned upside down recently by a few shocking events so my mind has been elsewhere. I won't go into any details yet, in case a family member reads this and wonders why they haven't heard yet! I don't think any of my family reads this but the one time they did would be when I posted some news that has not been made public yet. So...that is that!
I have had this card in my stash from my earlier days of stamping. I added some things to it to be a little more up to speed with my stamping style these days. The stamps are by SU but I have no idea where the paper came from. This is actually a card for a friend's granddaughter who is graduating next week. I think she will like it. I may have to go back and do a white eye. I'm not sure why he has a red eye!!! Anyways...have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment