Friday, May 22, 2009

GRAD BOOK





This is a busy year for graduations and weddings! I keep thinking the end is near and then forget that the east coast kids are in school until June! So, they just keep coming! This is a cute little book I did for a close friend's daughter whom I've known for over 22 years. We met at one of our duty stations while our husbands were in the military. We have kept up though all these years! I made the book with 2 chipboards for the front and back covers and the pages are just glued on file folder paper to give them more weight. There are lots of places for her to add photos and memorabilia and I have also added lots of embellishments and doo dads! These are so much fun to make! I hope to get back a bit sooner and post another book I made. It's a birthday book. I have been so busy making a bolero type jacket for a formal. I bought the dress but wanted a jacket to go over it. I made the jacket and then have been sewing tons of beads on it to match the dress. It is really turning out cute - but it's lots of work and I'm enjoying every minute of it!

I'm not sure how to get this picture up with the others so if you have any suggestions...please let me know! Have a great weekend and remember our fallen heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment