Friday, May 1, 2009

Fly Boy Birthday


Today was such a wonderful day! I got a flyer in the mail with coupons for many shops up at the outlet mall a few days ago. I didn't really pay much attention to it as it's about 30 minutes away. Well, I was sitting on "hold" on the phone this morning and the flyer was on my desk. I started reading it and there was a small coupon for FREE tickets to the Phoenix Symphony for the first 50 people who present the coupons. Well, it had been a few days since I got the flyer so I decided to call and see if there were any left. Yes, there were! I headed up there a few hours later and got my 2 tickets that were $62 seats! I was so excited! Then I went shopping in a few of the store and got more freebies and some super good deals. It's so nice to have days like this once in awhile. Then I came home and fixed a big dinner to take to my neighbor. She raved and raved about it so I think I did well! Then the UPS man brought me some new stamps! SO, I really wanted to make a card for my husband's birthday tomorrow. This stamp is perfect for him since he is a pilot. And the little doggy is perfect too as our "MUFFY" dog is always at his side. This is a Penny Black stamp and I got it from PB stamps and the logo is on my side bar. The paper is DCWV - Nana's Kids. It's colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is by SU. Hope you have a day like mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment