Sunday, May 17, 2009

Foil Fun!


I'm back! I had a dear stamping friend here for the past several days so I haven't had time to do any cards for my blog. We had such a great time hitting every stamping/scrapbook store in the Phoenix area! We were like two little girls in a candy store! Anyways, this is a card we made after watching Stamp TV by Gina K. She used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed heavy duty foil. It is very fragile and you really have to be careful handling it. She also used the metallic rub on it but I forgot about that part so it's just the foil here. The floral design is by Inkadinkado with SU ink. I stamped an extra print and cut out the little flower and used dimensionals to put it in the center of the big flower. The black centers of the flowers are stick-ons. The oval punch is one of the new ones by SU and so is the sentiment. This was a fun card to make and I'm sure I will use the idea on future cards. Wouldn't it be fun to do a man's card with this idea?!

No comments:

Post a Comment