Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SC230 Sketch Challenge


Today I thought I would get a challenge done EARLY and boy was this one a doozy! I had already colored this sketch last night so that part was easy. But, getting all the shapes together was a bit more demanding of my "still asleep" brain! My card ended up being a 6 1/2 inch square card but I do have a 7 inch envelope so I am ok - except for the additional postage required!!!
The stamp is a Sugar Nellie stamp and it is colored with Copic markers. The image is cut with a Nestie. The papers are from SU and Paper Studio. The sentiment stamp is from SU. The white cardstock is a textured and speckled paper that was given out free at a Creating Keepsakes Convention. It was perfect for this card although you probably can't see the details of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment