Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome

I'm going to an adoption shower next week for a crafting friend who is adopting a 3 year old girl from Ukraine. She had no idea how old the child would be or the sex of the child or how many children she would get when she left the US. So, she needs everything. This stamp is one of my favorites and I thought it was appropriate for this occasion. I think this may be a Sugar Nellie stamp but I can't remember. I don't label all my stamps - too much work and I'd rather just stamp and not worry so much about the company name etc etc. I've used this stamp many times so you can scroll back and probably find the company that makes it if you wish. I'm a bit short on time this week with my daughter and her husband here for the holidays. They left for the afternoon so I am getting to sneak into my hide-out and play a bit! The papers are Indian Summer by BasicGrey. Hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy your Thanksgiving Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment