Monday, November 15, 2010

Snowmen Cards


I found the cutest little snowmen stamps at my favorite local stamp store and I honestly did not need them but HAD to have them! You know how that goes with this hobby. I have all my holiday cards done early early this year....and after I send them out, I will post them and you will see why I have them done early! This is truly not normal for me!!! ANYWAYS...these stamps are by Stampendous and stamp beautifully. I'm really not a clear stamp lover as the stamp images are not always sharp even after sanding. But, these were outstanding! I just stamped and added a bit of color to them with my Copics. A few cards were embossed. They were all cut with circle punches. They went together rather quickly considering I made 24 of them. I will put them in the clear gift boxes with a ribbon. Have a great week! The holidays are creeping up really really fast so watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment