Sunday, August 23, 2009

MOJOJANETTE


Well, my AC is out today and that's not good in Arizona!!! Our pool filter went out last week and we are waiting on parts for that so it's going to be an expensive week for home repairs. At least my upstairs AC is still working and that's where my craft room is so guess I'll be crafting today!
I wanted to do another MojoMonday sketch since there was a week full of them in honor of their 100th sketch. This is the one I chose here. I have had this stamp for almost a year and decided it was time for it to see some ink. It's always good to have a few baby cards on hand for special requests so this should make a new Mom happy. The stamp is an older stamp that I purchased "used" while in NM last year. I can not read the name on the side of the stamp - even with my glasses on so I don't know the manufacturer. It's not one I recognize, anyways! I used a few of my NEW Copic markers and I got a little more shading with them. I'm still new at this so it will take awhile to get the swing of it since I'm not an artist!!! The round stamp is by SU. The floral edging is a Martha Stewart punch that I have put little tiny pearls on. There are also tinier pearls on the front of the dress so be sure to enlarge this to see them. It took me FOREVER to get them there and I lost a few in the process! The papers are some I purchased in a Valentine's package assortment. The bow was made using my Boweasy. Hope your day starts out better than mine and you have a nice cool house!!! I may be knocking on your door soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment