Sunday, August 16, 2009

Halloween Book






This is a fun HALLOWEEN BOOK I made last year. I hunted up all my pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes over the many years. (they are 22 and 25 years old now!!!) All of the papers were from the Debbie Mum holiday pad from last year. She has another wonderful one out this year that is very similar to the papers I used. Anyways, there are lots of striped prints that I cut apart to make borders and pockets - too cool! I used my Bind-it-all to put the book together. My husband was in the military for 20 years so we had Halloween all over the world - hence the title page. I made almost all of their costumes - not the Batman PJ's! I put the name of the town on each page since we moved 17 times in 20 years and were seldom the same place for more than a few years. These are just a few of the many pages since I really didn't want to bore you with pictures of my kids! I must say it was one of the funnest projects I have done. I really enjoy doing themed mini-scrapbooks.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment