Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nutcracker Sweet


 Today I made a fun project for ME ME ME!!!  This is Graphic 45 papers that are made into an 8 x 8 shadowbox that I puchased from Michael's.  It was raw wood and I covered the whole thing with papers from the pad.  Silly me, I didn't get pictures of the sides - sorry.  Anyways, I got out my exacto blade and cut out all the figures.  It really went fast - not what I expected!  The windows are diecuts and the top red fans are MS punches.  The leafy branches on the window sill are punches.  I added a few other things from my stash.  All the figures and cut outs are either popped up or put on a little stand I made from paper so there are several dimensions in the box.  It's not just glued onto the back of the box.  This took all of a few hours to make!  I got the idea from Graphic 45's blog!!! 
Hope you have a fun day!


1 comment:

  1. t keep to the front vehicle too closely so as to avoid
    frequent braking and acceleration. At the conclusion with the test, your examiner will inform you
    of your pass or fail. That means that tires are still the some of the most
    important components of your respective vehicle.

    ReplyDelete